Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kim Kardashian Singing?

Well I guess anything is possible. Kim Kardashian has a song coming out. She premiered her song which is said to be called "Turn It Up" at Tao nightclub in Las Vegas at the New Years Eve celebration. A YouTube video shows the partyers jumping and dancing while the song is playing. The video's sound is not totally clear, but what from I can tell it's very auto-tuned. You don't have to be a genius to figure it out. It doesn't even sound like her. The reality star has tried her luck in movies and well lets just say she is no Sandra Bullock or Angelina Jolie when it comes to acting. Even actresses of Lifetime movies are better. I'll admit I do watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but for the most part its because I love watching Khloe Kardashian and her spitfire personality. I do see the public fascination with the Kardashian clan, but there are certain things they should stick to: their reality show and fashion. Singing and acting eh not so much.

No comments: